Visa on Arrival Program Guidelines
Visa on Arrival
Entry Visa on Arrival Program Guidelines:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Entry Visa on Arrival Program Application Form
- Fill the Application form; check the ' I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM ' check box.
- Click on 'Submit Application' button to view ‘Applicant details page’
- Click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
- Click to select Payment Currency “Pay in Dollars” option then Click on ‘Continue’ button
- If you select a processing country other than Nigeria, your payment will be in US Dollars. You will be re-directed to an approved payment platform to complete your application and make your payment in US Dollars.
- Please take your visa on Arrival program payment receipts and other required documents to the Arrival point of Entry in Nigeria on your slated interview date for further processing.
- Please note that you can reschedule your interview date to the next available date by sending your Application id, Reference no and the proposed date to our support mail address
For Payment Outside of Nigeria
Requirements for Business/Investor Visa:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Duly completed visa application form.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- A Letter of invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility.
- Evidence of online payment for visa fee.
- Self sponsored business men may not require letter of invitation but will be required to show evidence of sufficient funds.
- High networth investors.
- CEO of recognized multinationals, invitees of Government.
- Introduction Letter (from applicant).
- CAC certificate of Host company or Permission for an NGO.
- Flight Itinerary.
- Only applicants with the above requirements would be allowed entrance into Nigeria following further interview.